We’re excited to officially announce the release of VINx2 Winery Software version 2.2.1 and that we’ll be rolling it out to all clients in the coming weeks. You may already notice you have version 2.2.1 but we’ll still be upgrading you to the most recent build.
We have detailed release notes available on our online helpdesk site available here: http://support.winery-software.com/release-notes/version-2-2-1/ Some of the highlights include:
- A comprehensive lab console designed to make analysis data entry more streamlined, including support for importing results direct from Excel, WineScan and OenoFoss machines
- Two way integration with both the VinWizard and TankNET temperature control and automation systems
- Direct interfaces to weigh scales and touch-screen support for real time management of fruit arrival at harvest. Contact us to see if yours is already supported
- Several new reports including: Wine status report, Bill of Lading, Additions summary, Crush summary (including first juice analysis) and a Work history report (summarising work orders) – just to name a few!
- Multi-additions to a single wine and being able to request this as part of a crush/extraction or transfer
We’re also happy to announce the availability of our new Client billing module currently under beta release. This new module allows price lists to be configured for your contract/custom crush winemaking clients allowing you to keep track of charges on an automated or ad-hoc basis. Invoices can then be generated and exported direct to your accounting package. We have a working example of this with MYOB but can easily tailor this for other accounting systems. Contact us for more information.
We’d also like to take the opportunity to remind you that we’re building our online knowledge base / FAQ and your can easily search these by using the search option on the following page: http://support.winery-software.com/
In an effort to improve our service levels and response times we’ve also introduced a new helpdesk ticketing system called ZenDesk. When you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any query you are allocated a ticket number that allows us all to keep track of your question. Simply respond to the ZenDesk email to add any comments or respond to any questions from us.
As for our development road-map; our next two milestone releases will focus on two key areas, the first is the ability to more readily and easily correct or reverse mistakes in VINx2 yourself. The milestone after that will see several long awaited and popular enhancement requests included. This includes the highly anticipated many-to-one transfer option among many other exciting features.
As always, if you have any feedback, don’t hesitate to get in touch.