You can get access to the Winery Reports console from the Consoles menu or via the icon on the Quick Launch Bar.
There are a number of report categories on the left to choose from with sub reports contained within each category.
- Loss – reports to show bulk production loss in Excel and a variety of charts
- Product analysis – reports to show bulk analysis over time as well as exports to Excel and PDF formats
- Product history – reports to show the history of production for bulk products including operations, additions and vessel exposure (time in barrel)
- Samples – fruit maturation data in Excel, PDF or chart formats
- Fermentation – fermentation data in Excel, PDF or chart based formats
- Label integrity – label integrity statement for the composition of a final blend
- Government reports – auditor or government specific reports such as the TTB report for wine premises operations (USA)
- Equipment – reports related to tank and other equipment usage
- Task completion – reports on the efficiency of work order completion in your facility
- Weather trends – chart weather trends and correlate them to other analysis if you have weather station feeds enabled
- Management (bulk wine) – reports relating to bulk products such as the Stock report that allows you to see stock on hand at any date
- Inventory – reports relating to stock levels and movements for finished goods and dry-good Stock items
- Vintage/Harvest – crush and extraction reports and reports related to the arrival of fruit at your facility
- Operations – summary reports for bulk product operations performed at your facility.
- System audit – a log of all user based activity throughout your vintrace database
- Client billing – reports related to contracts you have with your customers for contract production. Only available if you have the Client billing module enabled.
- Sales – Show sales summary information and tax reports such as accounting for WET and GST (in Australia and New Zealand)