Major new features
None for this release.
Other significant enhancements
- Enhancements to Barrel/Equipment Treatments to include additional details on a per job basis
- Country added to address field
- Receiving previously sold, retired or dispatched barrels
- Print a Bill of Lading (BOL) for Barrel Treatment Jobs
- Using the Barrel Scanner with Barrel Treatments
- Flexible Barrel Options for Lab Requests
- Barrel and Equipment Treatment Reports
- Selling or retiring multiple barrels
Additional fixes and improvements
- Multi additions now supports Hide Barrel Codes option if using custom MS Word templates.
- Fixed the issue where the Tax Class of dispatched goods on Bill of Lading always takes the Tax Class of the Bulk Wine.
- Fixed the issue on the Stock Item tab where Bulk Wine component always rounds up to a whole number.
- Fixed Custom Cellar Note showing unhandled exception when the dip on a tank is not configured properly.
- Added From Vessel Start/End State and To Vessel Start/End State in Work Detail Report.
- Fixed Update button on Lab Console to change to green coloured text when Update is successful.
- Added Remove Barrels button in the scanner application to remove barrels scanned by mistake.
- Fixed Contacts in Address Book to support multiple email addresses.
- Fixed the issue where users are not able to create a new owner without Local VINx2 Admin privilege
- Added Ownership to support VinWizard interface.
- Added Sales Region filter to Sales Order console.
- Fixed the following issues for Accounting Integration:
– Discount is not being passed to Xero.
– Audit Tax Code being passed to Xero is incorrect.
– Added 30 character limit checking on Line Items added in Sales Orders when syncing to Xero.
– Warning message has been added in Accounts Sync Preview to inform users if a Cost Item based transaction has a Cost Item that has no Syncable Account set.
– Only the Last Name is saved in Xero when creating Individual contact from Address Book.
– Address lines 1 and 2 are not getting passed across to Xero when syncing contacts.
– Fixed the issue wherein cost amounts that round to 0.00 causes interface error with Xero.
– Added Purchase Order button in Delivery details tab in bulk wine intake operation to support input of costing when Accounting Integration is enabled
- Fixed the issue where inactive stock items are appearing in purchase order line items.
- Fixed the Last Blend link in History tab in Product Overview to be able to open a link to a fruit.
- Fixed Service charges screen to show the number of barrels in Quantity field for billing items that are set to per-barrel and assigned to a treatment used in multi-add operations.
- Enable partially rolled back dispatch items to be searchable in Dispatch search.
- Fixed the issue in Tirage Admin and Riddling screens where it keeps prompting “Mandatory field missing” and no fields are highlighted when bin group have no area set.
- Fixed Unit Price field in the line item of the Sales Order screen to be always enabled and editable.
- Fixed Delivered amount in purchase order to be always updated upon stock recieval.
- Fixed Cancel button in Ferment Analysis – Batch Entry screen in Ferment Console.
- Fixed Apportion button in Cost Allocation console to be able to apportion with only one line item.
- Corrected the decimal precision of the transfer amount in cost items for transfer operations.
- Support a workflow for scheduling a transfer out of a barrel group, and breaking out barrels from that group that were used for the scheduled transfer operation, and then completing the transfer operation.