Major new features
None for this release
Other significant enhancements
- Option to set both a postal and billing address on a Sales Order for a customer
- Managing grower contract payments and fruit costs
- New winery filter for bulk wine search in Cost Allocation Console
- Show barrel group name on the jobs list in the barrel scanner
- New Physical winery filter to the Bulk wine search
- Total additive amount for barrels for additions work order on printed template
- Import/export Accounts from Winery setup – Accounts screen
- New filter to search for multiple fulfillment states in the Purchase Order Console
- New custom Payment terms details that can be set per Price List or per customer
- Default a Sales Order Reference per customer
- New defaultable revenue account on a Sales Price List
- New price calculation options in Purchase Orders
Additional fixes and improvements
- You can now edit a measured metric from Product Overview – Lab tab by clicking on the Edit button. This is only applicable for recent analysis done.
- Fixed the issue where the capacity in barrel autocode is returning in litres instead of gallons.
- Fixed the issue where creating a work order from bulk wine search sets all jobs as Job#0.
- Fixed the issue where contact/individual importer imports duplicates.
- Added a configurable revenue account to the pricelist.
- Fixed the barrel treatment issue where the work order disappears when attempting to schedule work order from search.
- Fixed the issue where creating a blend job for Trial Blend uses full barrel group volume.
- Fixed the issue where correcting price on a purchase order for stock items causes stock movement report to report incorrect numbers.
- Fixed the issue where additive targeting doesn’t work with temporary/tweaking of additive templates.
- Fixed the issue where Cost allocation upload does not match the batch/lot codes properly.
- Fixed the error on scheduling a disassemble.
- Fixed the error on completing a receive stock operation.