When you use a template to create a work order, the work order includes the jobs, instructions, notes and categories that were saved with the template.
NOTE: Work orders can be created from the following pages:
- The details page of a vessel
- The Job Calendar page
- The Job Management page
To create a work order from an existing template:
1. Click . The New Work Order window displays.
2. Select the template from the list. The Use a Work Order Template window displays the jobs that have been added to the work order’s template.
3. On the Job Details tab, specify the details of your batches and tanks for the work order:
- Click the to find and use an existing value.
- Click the to add a new value.
4. Click Next when you’ve finished specifying the details.
5. On the Schedule tab, select the date and time that you want the work to start. If you need to change anything from the template for this particular work order, click Edit. This includes adding jobs, or changing the existing jobs.
6. Click Create Work Order