The Equipment Schedule allows you to see what vessels are being used each day, making it easier for you to plan work.
Creating Equipment Schedules from Work Orders
You can create schedules for your vessels directly from your transfer, extraction, multi transfers, press cycle, and bulk intake work orders.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Be sure you’ve created a work order for a vessel.
- Edit the work order.
- Edit the job.
- Select the Schedule Details tab.
- In the How Long Do You Think the Job Will Take field, enter the number of hours and minutes you think it’ll take to complete the job. If you’re unsure of the current schedule for the vessel, click the icon to view the vessel’s schedule and any jobs associated with it.
- Click Add to Work Order.
Viewing the Equipment Schedule
To view the equipment schedule:
- Open the More Options page by clicking the in the menu bar.
- From the Planning box, click Equipment Schedule.
- Select the View By options to locate the vessel. The vessel’s schedule displays.
You can click the planned job to edit or complete the scheduled work.