Using barrel autocodes, you can rapidly create new barrels and fulfill purchase orders at the same time.
Firstly, you need to configure autocodes for your barrel. Please refer to this article for more information.
Receiving barrels directly from the purchase order
- Go to the purchase order and then click on the add barrel icon on the line item. In the example below we a purchase order for 20 barrels.
- vintrace will recognize the quantity and prepare to create 20 barrels with identical fields (barrel category being the only one populated). Set the Winery Building and Capacity then click Save.
- The Delivered quantity is updated and the Fulfillment status will be updated to Fulfilled when you click on Save in the Purchase order.
Receiving barrels on a purchase order from Barrel treatment work order
- Create a work order for a barrel treatment to receive the barrels. Click on Add in the Treatment dialog.
- Click on Create new barrels from the search screen.
- Enter the purchase order number in the Purchase Order field and then click on the barrel item in the table on the right. vintrace will recognize the quantity and prepare to create 20 barrels with identical fields (barrel category being the only one populated). Set the Winery Building and Capacity then click Save.
- vintrace will use the barrel autocode to create twenty new barrels. Click on Use selection.
- Click on Add to work order to finish creating the work order.
- The status of your purchase order is updated to Fulfilled.