Prerequisite: You need someone with access to QuickBooks within your winery to follow these steps.
Steps to link vintrace and QuickBooks
- To turn on QuickBooks accounting integration in your vintrace, go to Set up page in new vintrace and then click on Connect in the QuickBooks tile.
- You will be redirected to the QuickBooks sign in page. Enter your QuickBooks Email/User ID and Password and then click on Sign In.
- Click on Connect in the next page.
- Once you are successfully connected to QuickBooks, the Link items to account form will be shown. This form lets you link a revenue account to QuickBooks, and then link your billing items to this account. Select a vintrace Account to link to QuickBooks.
- Click on the QuickBooks icon beside the QuickBooks account field to show the list of all your accounts in QuickBooks. Select the QuickBooks account by clicking on it.
- Select the billing items you want to link to the QuickBooks account by ticking on the checkboxes.
- Click on Link to account to finish linking the items to the QuickBooks account.
- If you have multiple revenue accounts and items to link to QuickBooks, you can access the Link to account form again from new vintrace Setup > QuickBooks > Click on setup icon > Link to account.