Scheduling rack and return of barrel groups
To create a work order:
- Select File > Work order from writer.
- Click Add Job and then select Transfer/Rack/Blend.
- Select Rack & Return in the Transfer/Racking field, select the source barrel group, and then select the temporary vessel.
- Click Add to work order to save the job.
- Click Save as > Ready to save the work order.
Completing rack and return of barrel groups
- Open the rack and return previously scheduled, and then click Complete.
- Click on the edit barrel group icon to configure what the barrel group looks like after the rack and return operation.
- In the example below, two barrels were set to empty on return, due to lees. So the fill type has been set to Empty for the two barrels while the rest are left as full.
- Click Ok to save the barrel group configuration.The in amount for the temporary vessel is automatically calculated based on the volume that left the barrel group and the volume that was lost.
- Select a Loss Reason, and then click Now+Save.