Press off multiple musts and keep your fractions separate. The Press must is typically used after extraction and after ferment in the case of reds or whites that have undergone skin-fermentation.
- You can start a Press by viewing the must and then tapping on the + button on top.
- Tap on Press must.
- This will bring up the source vessel selection screen. You can add multiple vessels by tapping on
+ Another vessel.
- In the example below, 2 vessels are selected as source. You can edit the press volume by tapping on the Volume field.
- In the next screen you have the option to add additives to the press.
- On the destination selection screen you can select the Fraction type of each destination vessel.
- Once you have verified all the details, tap on Submit.