When submitting work orders from the app or saving them as a draft, photo attachments can now be added. Notes can also be added when uploading attachments.
1. Login into to the app and tap on Work orders.
2. Next select the relevant work order.
3. Tap on the paperclip icon.
4. Enter the text for your notes and then tap on the camera icon in the bottom left corner.
5. Select the image type of the attachment. In the example below, a photo of a document is being uploaded.
6. Take a photo of your document and then tap OK.
7. Tap on the check icon to save your attachment.
8. Attachments can be added on any step of the job.