You can now invite new users to use vintrace and manage existing users. You need to have the Administrator role to be able to view the new Users tile in Setup > My account.
Inviting new users
Only users with Can manage vintrace subscription permission can invite new users.
- Go to Setup > My account > Users. Click on Configure.
- Click on the + button to invite new users to use vintrace.
- Enter the email address of the user you want to invite, and select the role(s) you want to assign to them.
Refer to this article for the list of permissions applicable to each role.
- If you have exceeded the number of users allowed in your subscription you will be prompted to accept any changes. This will be applied at a pro rata basis for the current month. Tick on I agree to this additional charge and then click on Send to complete the invitation.
- Email will be sent to the user to accept the invitation. The new user is added with the Pending status and they will only be able to login to vintrace when the invitation is accepted.
Accepting an invite
An email will be sent to the user to accept the invitation. They have 14 days to accept the invite. If the invite has expired, you can resend the invite.
- Open the email and then click on Accept Invite.
- Enter details for all the fields and then click on Create account.
- You are all set. Click on Go to vintrace and you can use your email to login.
Editing a user
- Click on the more actions icon > Edit on the user you want to edit.
- You can edit the First name, Last name, and Role. The email address cannot be updated, if you want to change the email address, you need to disable this user and create a new one with the correct email address.
Disabling a user
- Click on the more actions icon > Disable on the user you want to disable.
- Disabling user will reduce the user count in your license and remove the additional charge for that user. And this will be applied at a pro rata basis for the current month.
Resending an invite
If the invitation has expired or if you want to re-enable a disabled user, you can resend the invite.
- Click on the more actions icon > Resend on the user you want to re-invite.
- Resending an invite to a disabled user and you have exceeded your user count in your subscription will incur an additional charge of $25 per month to your subscription. And this will be applied at a pro rata basis for the current month.