Block assessments are now available on the app.
Photos and notes can also be recorded separately.
Recording a Block Assessment
- Search for and tap on a block.
- Tap in the top right corner.
- Tap Block Assessment to open the Block assessment screen.
Alternatively, you can add the assessment on the Block History tab by tapping , tapping at the bottom of the tab, then tapping Block Assessment.
- Fill in the required details.
- Change the assessment date by tapping Just Now.
- Tap Submit to record the Block assessment.
Viewing and Updating Block Assessments
- Tap to view the Block History tab.
- Tap the relevant assessment in the list to view the assessment.
- Update the required details.
- Tap Submit to update the Block assessment.
Adding Attachments and Notes with the Option to Track Current Location
You can also just add attachments and notes with the option to track the location where you entered the notes.
- Search for and open a block.
- Tap in the top hand corner.
- Tap Add Note & Photo to open the Notes and Attachments screen.
Alternatively, you can add the attachments and notes on the Block History tab by tapping on . Next tap on on the bottom of the tab, then Add Note & Photo.
- If this is the first time you've used the Add Note & Photo option since updating the app, you'll be asked whether you want to include your location data. If you want to attach your current location to the block note, tap OK.
- Enter the notes. You can tap to attach photos.
- If you've enabled the option to track your location, the Sharing Location text will be shown.
- Tap to save the photos and notes.
You can also access the photos and notes on the Block History tab by tapping .
Turning Location Tracking On/Off for Block Notes and Attachments
To enable/disable the location tracking for block notes and attachments:
- From the main screen in your app, tap the menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Under Settings, tap on toggle icon for Auto-Location to turn on/off the location tracking.
Updating the Location for Block Notes and Attachments
- Open the block page.
- Tap on the block history tab .
- Tap the entry which you want to edit the location.
- Tap the location text.
- Do one of the following:
- If you don't want to attach a location, tap Clear.
- If you want to update the location, tap Edit.